A humorous look at how dogs handle property rights:
- If I like it, it's mine.
- If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
- If I can take it away from you, it's mine.
- If I had it a while ago, it's mine.
- If it's mine, there will never be a chance that it could be yours.
- If I chew it up, all parts are mine.
- If it looks like it's mine, it is.
- If I see it first, it's mine.
- If you put something aside you played with, it automatically becomes mine.
- If it's broken, it's yours.
Translated by Ralf Weber