This comprehensive, 12-week program trains you—the owner—as well as your dog and goes far beyond what is being offered by pet shops. This is an investment in dog ownership, which will pay off for the rest of your life with any dog you'll ever have. Your dog will learn good manners including—but not limited to—not jumping up at people, walking on a loose leash and paying attention to his family and not other dogs or distractions—full list below.
In addition you will learn to understand your dog better, why he does what he does and become far more knowledgeable and skilled than most by learning the fundamentals of dog psychology and everyday considerations related to your dog.
This program teaches you and your dog new skills and is only available to dogs without behavioral issues. If your dog has behavioral issues like fear or aggression
, we can help you resolve those as well, but that will have to be done separately first. Resolving such issues has nothing to do with obedience training and requires behavioral conditioning.
- Get the dog you always wanted!
- Imagine your dog walking next to you on a loose leash and staying by your side in crowds.
- Enjoy your dog coming back to you when you call.
- Get compliments for your dog sitting down next to you when you stop and calmly waiting for you to continue.
- Enjoy your dog going to its bed when being told to do so and staying there.
- Have confidence that your dog won't pick up that medication you just dropped.
You Will Learn:
- The basics of dog psychology: understanding how your dogs see the world and why they do the things they do.
- What your dogs need from you to be happy: how to fulfill their needs.
- How dogs learn and how to train them to do anything.
- The different drives dogs have and what they mean for you in daily life.
- Your dogs temperament and personality.
- The difference between behavior modification and obedience training and what to look for when you need help with a dog challenge.
- Key health considerations for your dog incl. vaccinations, parasite and pest prevention, food, nutrition, supplementation, health care, dental care, grooming, hygiene and natural remedies.
- Dog park safety, DOs and DON’Ts.
- Handling loose or stray dogs on walks.
- Safely breaking up dog fights.
- Establishing a good pack structure with our family pet, setting rules and being a good pack leader.
- Key body language signals and communication of your dog.
- Basics of dog first aid.
- Disaster preparedness for your dogs.
- Legal consequences and key steps to take when dogs cause harm to other animals or people to protect yourselves and your dog.
Your Dog Will Learn:
- Respecting you and your family just as much as they already love you.
- Rules and behaviors that keep them out of trouble.
- Paying attention to you and following your commands.
- Command behaviors: sit, down, stay, come, watch me, leave it and go to your place.
- Walking on a loose leash next to you without pulling.
- Ignoring dogs and other distractions.
- Stopping and sitting when you stop.
- Sitting and politely waiting at the door when people come over.
INCLUDED: training leash, treat pouch, one bag of healthy treats, course binder, a copy of Ralf's behavioral book "If Your Dog Could Talk".
You will receive free lifetime support for the dog the program was purchased for.
Based out of Corona in Riverside County, we currently offer dog training and behavior modification in the following areas: Riverside County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, Los Angeles County and San Diego County.
Contact us here
for a free on site consultation
to discuss how we can help you best.