Dog Socialization Done Right!
Is your dog shy? Fearful? Reactive? Grumpy? High-energy? Or just loves being with other dogs? Then this group socialization is for you! All dogs are welcome at the Doggy Social Club!
“Dogs are most joyful when they get to do the things that fulfill them.” ~ Chad Mackin
The Doggy Social Club is a regular group socialization for your canine family member, since it is run under the skilled supervision of experienced dog trainers to ensure you get the most from each session. Enroll today and improve your furry family members life! You will both enjoy our weekly sessions, as you see your doggy have fun and as a result make new friends without the risks of unsupervised dog parks and beaches.
Domestic isolation is a relatively new phenomenon and it causes many issues amongst dogs. i.e. reactivity—isolation it is unnatural. Dog socialization is more in line with a dog’s evolutionary biology. Hence, proper socialization has many benefits, including:
- The Doggy Social Club is a membership program. For $50 per month, you can attend weekly group socialization sessions with your dog.
- Each socialization is limited to about 15 dogs, so we can keep an eye on everyone for maximum fun and safety.
- We will add additional socializations as membership grows to keep group sizes in the target range.
- You can attend one class per day on every day socials are offered. Minimum of one social per week available.
- Prices are per dog and every dog needs to come with their own handler. All dog handlers need to be 18 years or older and kids under 18 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult handling your dog.
- You're partner is welcome to join but may have to watch from the outside if we have too many people that day.
- We evaluate all dogs prior to enrollment, because we want to team your buddy up in the best group. Should your dog not be ready to participate in our socials just yet—it's rare—our trainers can help you getting your furry family member ready.
- Each socialization runs about 30 minutes, as after that time dogs get mentally (not physically) tired and can become less tolerant of other dogs.
- You can attend classes in La Verne (enrolling now), Riverside (coming soon) and Temecula (coming soon) and you will always find current schedules and class dates on this page.
Group socializations are highly engaging and fun for your dog. You and your dog will love our socials!
|6:15 pm||-||coming soon||coming soon|
We offer multiple-dog-discounts. Your 2nd and 3rd dog will each only be $25 more per month to participate in our socials. You can upgrade your membership subscription to include multiple dogs in your shopping account at HappyDogTraining.info after your first dog is signed up.
Your order confirmation email will contain detailed instructions on how to complete enrollment. Once you have completed all enrollment forms, we will schedule the initial evaluation for your dog and get you started.
Don't wait any longer! Enroll above or contact us here if you have any questions about this membership.