No family is complete without a dog. It is however important to pick a dog that is right for your family. The right choice from the start will prevent problems later on and help reduce the risk of costly behavior modifications. Let us help you make the best choice for your family. We will help you understand what dog ownership means and how dogs see the world so you can make the best decision. We'll accompany you to shelters, rescues and breeders to pick the right dog for your family and are there when you bring your new friend home for the first time.
- We'll guide you in your decision making process before adding a new dog to your family (first or additional); understand what it will entail in detail.
- Learn what your dog needs from you to be a happy and balanced family member who won't get into trouble. We'll help you understand how a dog sees the world and what to expect from day one and beyond.
- Find the perfect companion for your family! We'll accompany you to shelters, rescues and breeders and help you select the right dog for your family (regional restrictions apply)*.
- Get started right. We'll help you bring your new dog into your home the right way. We are there when your new buddy comes home for the first time.
- We'll help you select the right leashes, collars, dog beds, crates, food, toys and chewers, and so on.
- Learn about disaster preparedness for your dog.
- We"ll help you understand key health consideration on food, nutrition, tick & flea protection, worm and parasite prevention and vaccinations.
- Understand key regulations and legal issues of dog ownership.
- Free lifetime phone support; call us with any questions any time.
* We don’t support or condone puppy mills where many dogs sold in pet stores come from. Unless we can be certain that the dogs we help select are not from a puppy mill, we can’t support dog selections from pet stores.
Based out of Corona in Riverside County, we currently offer dog training and behavior modification in the following areas: Riverside County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, Los Angeles County and San Diego County.
Contact us here
for a free on site consultation
to discuss how we can help you best.