You love your dog but your furry family member is a handful to live with? This is the group class for you!
Many group classes teach a set of commands but fail to help you having a successful relationship with your dog. What do you do when your dogs beg at the table or pay no attention to you when you ask them to do something? Bossing your dogs around with commands they don't listen to is counter-productive. It can be frustrating when you're talking past each other.
In this group class we will teach you how to live with your dog in harmony. We'll teach you and your dog to become a team that understands each other. Learning to communicate better is fun and you will love learning together. Our class is engaging and fun for you and your companion. These are the things we'll cover:
- Each group class runs eight consecutive weeks, with one class each week. Each class is two hours long.
- Each class is limited to 10 dogs, so we can give you maximum attention.
- Classes consist of lectures and hands-on work. We'll mix it up to keep it interesting and give your dogs time to rest. All classes include your dog.
- Prices are per dog and every dog needs to come with their own handler. All dog handlers need to be 18 years or older and kids under 18 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult handling your dog.
- You're welcome to bring your partner.
- Each participant (per dog) receives one hour of one-on-one coaching on whatever they are interested in. This can include more training, or discussing specific issues, nutrition, etc. Your choice.
- Classes are held on Saturdays or Sundays in San Dimas, Corona, and Mission Viejo and current schedules and class dates can always be found on this page.
- Total training time: 17 hours
This class is highly engaging and motivational. You and your dog will love this different way of working and learning together!
The equipment used in this class is the following: 1.5-2 inch wide, flat collar (depending on the size of your dog), 18-ft tracking leash, 6-ft leash, slip-lead, treat pouch and training treats. We will have all equipment for sale at each class but you are happy to bring your own equipment.
Initially please bring your dog on whatever equipment you're most comfortable with but all dogs will be transitioned onto flat collars. Please make sure your dog can't pull out of your equipment. We are in an open park area.
Our Equipment Prices:
- 1.5 inch wide, flat collar (nylon): $30
- 1.5 inch wide, flat collar (leather): $40
- 2.0 inch wide, flat collar (leather): $50
- 18-ft tracking leash (biothane): $40
- 0.5 inch Slip-lead (cotton): $20
- Treat pouch (with stay-open hinge): $20
- Cloud Star Tricky Trainer treats (beef-liver flavor): $20
Based out of Riverside County, we offer a broad range of dog training and behavioral services. These include resolving fear and aggression, reliable obedience, board and train, advanced socialization, AKC CGC, GRC Dog Sports, and more. Our in-person services cover Riverside County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, Los Angeles County, and San Diego County. We offer our coaching and virtual services worldwide.